TERMS AND CONDITIONS
By visiting our website and making a purchase, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions guiding the provision of our services.
JOBELLE would only be providing the styles, colour, services, length and custom order listed on the website.
All payments for custom units are final! There will be NO REFUND OR EXCHANGE, EXCEPT FOR A DEFECTIVE UNIT. Hair bundle orders can be exchanged or refunded provided the hair is its original state and packaging. If hair Damages in any shape or form, no exchange or refund would be allowed. Please refer to our Exchange & Return Policy for more details, click here
JOBELLE accepts hair bundles from clients for the production of their custom unit
JOBELLE would not be held responsible for ill-fitting due to improper head measurement by client
JOBELLE Wigs are constructed on MESH VENTILATED caps with adjustable strap in sizes S M L Refer to the CHARTS SECTION for proper sizing and measurements.
JOBELLE will not trim off the lace on any unit for the client, except explicitly requested by the client. It is advised that the client trims the lace off while wearing the unit to align properly with their hairline.
Please give 14 BUSINESS DAYS between placement and completion of an order. THIS DOES NOT INCLUDE SHIPPING TIME.
Our Pricelist is subject to change at anytime and would be communicated to clients when such changes take effect. Orders taken before price change will maintain its previous price.
The price of each unit includes the cost of the bundles, closure/frontal, wig construction, bleaching knots, hairline customisation, wig construction, styling, wig security and packaging. Other services such as extra bundle and custom colour can be included at an additional fee. Shipping would be calculated at checkout.
Solely the client incurs all taxes, shipping fee and custom charges. JOBELLE would not be held liable for any custom or additional charges after a unit is shipped.
All JOBELLE UNITS are washed and conditioned properly before SHIPPING.
Once an order is placed, you have 48 hours to make changes or cancel order (via email). Any changes after 48 hours will not be acknowledged and 30% of the payment would be withheld in the case of a cancellation. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!
JOBELLE reserves the right to revoke or cancel any order at our discretion if the circumstances surrounding the relationship is not befitting.
JOBELLE will not be held liable for any delays by the postal service. They are a separate business entity and have their own shipping policy. Clients will receive Tracking information once an order is shipped. Please contact the postal services’ customer service if you are experiencing any delay.
Clients are advised to read the F.A.Q, TERMS & CONDITION AND READ BEFORE PURCHASE in the HOME PAGE thoroughly before proceeding to make any purchase.
BOOKING APPOINTMENT POLICY
APPOINTMENTS: - Due to the current situation, many precautions have been put in place during your appointment to create a safe environment.
- You MAY OR MAY NOT wear a mask at all times to your appointment and wash your hands upon arrival.
- If you have a high temperature , your appointment would be cancelled.
- I will also sanitize all the equipment that I use, wipe down chairs and surfaces and be wearing a mask.
- NO GUESTS ALLOWED!
HAIR: Please come with properly detangled hair.
DEPOSITS: - Deposits must be paid immediately on/after booking your appointment (within 1 hour or booking would be cancelled) and the balance should be paid on the day of your appointment.
- All deposits are non-refundable! If you cancel 2 days before your appointment, you would be refunded. If you cancel 24hrs before or on the day of your appointment, your deposit would not be refunded.
LATE FEES (Applies to all appointments)- 10mins grace period
$10 for 15 mins
$30 for 30 mins
Cancellation after 30 mins and your deposit will be lost
CERAMIC HOT COMB WARRANTY INFORMATION
Does the JBL HOT COMB come with a warranty?
Yes, It comes with a Limited One (1) Year replacement warranty.
If your product is defective due to workmanship or faulty material within a period of 1 year from the date of purchase please contact us or the retailer where it was purchased.
JBL HOT COMB comes with a warranty in accordance with Canada Consumer Law. You are entitled to a refund or replacement for a defective tool and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. Also, you are entitled to have your tool repaired or replaced if it fails to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
For warranty claims you will need to submit proof of purchase in the form of a valid receipt that shows date and place of purchase.
• This warranty statement does not replace but is in addition to your statutory rights.
• This warranty does not apply to accessories supplied with the product.
• This warranty applies only to the original purchaser and may not be transferred to another party.
• Replacement products will be covered by a limited warranty for the balance of the warranty period from the date of the original purchase.
Your warranty is subject to the following conditions:
• DO NOT operate your tool with a damaged cord or plug, or if the tool has been dropped, damaged or immersed in water to avoid the risk of electrocution. Do not disassemble or attempt to repair the appliance on your own. If the plug or cord is damaged, it must be repaired or replaced by a qualified electrician in order to avoid a hazard. Incorrect re-assembly or repair can cause a risk of electric shock or injury to persons when the appliance is used.
• The tool has not been, abused, neglected, misused, altered, repaired or modified by anyone.
• The product has was not damaged due to accident, substances or foreign objects.
• The product has been subjected to fair wear and tear.
Please note: Only the defective appliance or parts returned to place/origin of purchase will be replaced under this warranty. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the customer.